5. My future job
When I think of my future works, I think they are unrealistc because I would love to make so many things.
The type of work I would like to have is directly related to dentistry. Although I am not sure of the specialty or specialties that I would like to study, if I wish you will help me to have the necessary tools to perform my work in all terrain, both with the oprtimal conditions of the clinic and in with the minimum conditions. Also, that allows me to travel a lot, although not yet to achieve the latter.
On the other hand, I would like to receive a good remuneration to be able to perform several personal projects that require this means to be carried out.
With my sister, she is technical in dentistry, we would love to be able to go countries with few economic resourses and contribute our grain of sand, doing what we know, improve oral health. As well they would love to join a campaign, with the same objective, during and after finishing my university career.
The type of work I would like to have is directly related to dentistry. Although I am not sure of the specialty or specialties that I would like to study, if I wish you will help me to have the necessary tools to perform my work in all terrain, both with the oprtimal conditions of the clinic and in with the minimum conditions. Also, that allows me to travel a lot, although not yet to achieve the latter.
On the other hand, I would like to receive a good remuneration to be able to perform several personal projects that require this means to be carried out.
With my sister, she is technical in dentistry, we would love to be able to go countries with few economic resourses and contribute our grain of sand, doing what we know, improve oral health. As well they would love to join a campaign, with the same objective, during and after finishing my university career.
What I would like to get a reward in my future work, and it's not money, it's the satisfaction of seeing my happy patients with the treatments made and help them as best you can. To make the patient feel comfortable and that there is a relationship of cordiality with this one.
How great that with your sister they have the same goals! Besides, what they want to do seems very good to me.
ResponderBorrarI hope that with your sister they will be a great dental team.
ResponderBorrar